Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump Math Games

Many of you will be familiar with Bump Games for math. If you have used these games with kids, you will know how much kids love to BUMP!
That's why I have created several sets of Bump games.

Most Bump games have the players simply add 2 or 3 numbers together, but I like games that really make kids think and apply their basic math skills so these games do much more.

These games are for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and I have made 2 freebie games for each. You can download these math 'Bump' games from my TpT store.




 

I really hope you and the kids enjoy these games.
If you want more, then make sure you check out my collections of Bump games.

   
      


   
      

   
      

   
      

10 comments:

  1. My two older girls have played your Multiplication bump games and enjoyed them. I've downloaded the other freebies for use later this year as we cover the other topics. I have a kindergardener that the addition and subtraction ones will be great for.

    www.lifeovercs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim,
      Thank for leaving this comment!
      I am glad the girls enjoyed the games.
      I hope your little one had fun with the addition and subtraction games too!
      Have a great day!
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much. Can't wait to try them.
    www.brightlystreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Math always solve with easy and tuff method , if the teacher is really good then i think not difficult to understand . but some time a good teacher also confused with some questions , then i think only Math Practice Websites can help. if we talk about the kids then i think then they Math Games For Kids is the best for them and want to enjoy every time . then like these ideas provide them then i think they really enjoy and want to solve and enjoy this. so i apriciate to for this wonderful . Regards to you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning digital games and implementation involves lots of fun. The very thought of designing new games is exciting. There are many game designing institutes which provide training on designing new digital games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your games! They fit so nicely into my Math Stations and have the kids practicing concepts all year long! Thank you!
    http://wewillrock2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kiddos in 3rd grade loved them, so now I'm getting the 1st grade ones also.
    THanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing.
    Kizi Club | Kizigool | GamesHotAZ | Fri1 Girl

    ReplyDelete

  8. Good information for beginner gamer of Satta matka , its need to be daily updated so they get more and more details.love to
    visit it daily.

    Best Satta Matka Chart Site.
    Kalyan result
    today kalyan result

    ReplyDelete